In the middle of the archipelago pearls and a short distance to the beach, pool and restaurant
Øysang Brygge is ideally located close to the sea and the archipelago. Very child-friendly and with 12 hours of sun every day in the summer. Here there is ample opportunity to fish, swim, go for walks and take part in various activities. If you rent a boat, a fantastic archipelago with many beautiful beaches and swimming spots awaits you. It only takes 15 minutes by boat to Risør. The cabins do have Wi-Fi.
When you come back from a fishing trip, you can clean the fish on the fish cleaning table by the jetty. A short walk away you will find beautiful Hødnebøkilen where the jetty is located.
Close to Øysang is also Skarvann where there is a cozy sandy beach. Skarvann is a large body of water with islands, islets and narrow straits and is a completely unique paddling water.
A paddling trip here, short or long, can really be recommended.
Canoes can be rented at Camp Skarvann close to Øysang Brygge
Jegertunet is next door to Øysang Brygge and is open during the summer months, usually from St. Hans. Here you will find a great interior shop, heated swimming pool, tennis courts, restaurant, kiosk and bar. Horse riding is also available here.
See also key information about Øysang Brygge under the pictures.
This is Øysang Brygge:
- M/F Øsang, the ferry between Øysang and Risør - Many departures daily in July and departures on weekdays throughout the year. The boat trip takes 15 minutes. The ferry also goes out to beautiful Risøya (Little Denmark) with bathers. Only 10 min.
- Canoe hire and many other activities at Camp Skarvann - 3 min. by car from the cabins
- At Camp Skarvann you can also climb and cycle with your own equipment or barbecue, paddle, swim and play
- Great swimming pool, tennis courts and restaurant at Jegertunet across the street
- View of a great cottage area with cozy white southern country houses
- Hiking trails, hiking terrain and playground
- Terrace with lots of sun
- Wi-Fi included
- 15 min. by boat to Risør and 30 min. with car
- 25 min. by car to Kragerø golf park
- 1 ½ hours by car to Dyreparken in Kristiansand
- 20 min. by car to Den Lille Dyrehage at Brokelandsheia
At Camp Skarvann (3 min by car):
- Climbing wall
- Canoe rental
- Lavvu camp
- Grilling at the water's edge. Free to grill with your own food and charcoal.
- Food experiences, hiking terrain and much more.
- Sandy beach at Skarvann (freshwater) 5 minutes to walk. 2 minutes by car (private parking space)
- Outdoor heated swimming pool at Jegertunet - 8 min. to walk - 3 minutes by car (private parking space)
- Bryggene (For swimmers) - 2 min. to walk
- The sandy beaches in the archipelago (Finnøya, Risøya, Perleporten etc.) 10-20 min. by boat or ferry. The ferry takes you to Risøya.
- Jettegrytene - 45 min. with car